The first generation of WORMHOLES inflow control systems (ICD) on the market was a passive device having a number of advantages over competitors.
Subsequent development of WORMHOLES ICD gave a new generation of ICD allowing to restrict gas rate at a predetermined level.
The next step was the transition from a completely passive ICD unable to change their characteristics after installation into the well to adaptive systems as well as to a system allowing to obtain quantitative information about the nature of the influx and the phase composition of the fluid from the different intervals of the well, the so-called downhole flowmeter.
Now the development of downhole equipment controlled on the wellhead by electrical signal is in a final stage.
- inflow profile alignment
- fighting coning
- preventing of water and gas breakthrough
- inflow profile monitoring without downhole logging
- wells with FRM (injection profile alignment)
- uniform acidization along the borehole
- the circulation through the equipment is possible during RIH
- application at multi-stage fracturing
- dual completion wells
- isolation of problem intervals (high water cut or GOR)
- recompletion of wells with water or gas breakthrough
- recompletion of multi-stage fracturing wells
All products offered by WORMHOLES are produced and developed in Russia.